Travel photographer Susan Magnano shares her 5 photography tips for light painting. Learn the basics, from how camera settings affect your image to what gear to choose, and you will be able to enhance your nightscape images and capture creative portraits with light painting! What are your favorite night portrait tips and techniques?
More with Susan Magnano
– 21 Questions with Susan Magnano: https://bhpho.to/3e2N0nD
Similar photography seminars and tutorials
– How to Light Paint: https://bhpho.to/3d1h3eV
– How to Create AMAZING Photos with Light Writing: https://bhpho.to/2xBoNWd
– 5 Long Exposure Photography Tips: https://bhpho.to/2XRbFXF
– Getting Creative with Long Exposure Photography: From Nightscapes to Portraits: https://bhpho.to/3re0yUW
– Creative Portraits with Light Painting! How to Get Started: https://bhpho.to/3kqeDgx
– 5 Night Portrait Photography Tips: https://bhpho.to/3iggz7i
0:26 What is Light Painting?
1:31 What Gear Do You Need?
2:07 How to Choose Settings
3:01 How to Location Scout
3:39 Which Lights to Choose
4:13 Who to Create With
4:29 Final Thoughts
Shop @ B&H:
Subscribe to the B&H Photo YouTube Channel
Follow us on Social Media
#BHNightPhotoWeek #NightPhotography #LightPaintingPhotography